Oracle OpenWorld is nearly upon us! Now just a calendar month away, we’re in the final stages of planning this year’s event in downtown San Francisco. Oracle OpenWorld unites customers and partners from across the globe, and we are excited to showcase some new developments for 2019.
Here are five reasons to attend Oracle OpenWorld 2019.
1. Bold Ideas Start Here
At Oracle OpenWorld, we celebrate innovators and shapers of the future, those who are changing the face of business as we know it. We hope you attend sessions that leave you inspired to make changes in your company, in your community, and in the world. Meet the minds behind the breakthrough ideas that are changing the world. Take a look at some of the OpenWorld featured speakers:
- Dr. Kate Darling, robotics ethicist, MIT Media Labs
- Stephen Young, senior partner, Insight Education Systems
- Tracy Edwards, author, adventurer, British sailor
- Duncan Wardle, founder of iD8 and innov8, former VP of innovation and creativity at Disney
- Mick Ebeling, CEO and founder, Not Impossible Labs
- Jerry Rice, football legend
2. Smarter Decisions Start Here
We know that a big reason you come to Oracle OpenWorld is to learn more about the products you use on a daily basis, and to hear about Oracle’s technology direction. The session catalog for 2019 was designed to help you get the very most out of OpenWorld so that you back to your company with not only new ideas, but smarter decisions to reach your goals.
From learning how to build a chatbot, to determining your digital twin strategy, the catalog is filterable by topic, job role, customer stories, products, industry and more. We hope you take advantage of the in-depth content so you can start making smarter decisions today.
3. Human Connection Starts Here
OpenWorld is where your peers are. Building relationships is one of the most important aspects of building your business. When you create contacts based on shared interests and goals, you become more successful. We’re proud that Oracle OpenWorld is truly a global event. Walk the halls of Moscone and you’ll hear a variety of languages and dialects. With about 30% of attendees coming from outside of the U.S., it’s a great opportunity to meet with global teams, and to foster new connections across the globe.
A big part of attending a conference like OpenWorld is to know you aren’t alone in your problems. There are, in fact, many other people facing the same challenges and chasing the same types of business goals as you. The session catalog features 192 customer stories to help you better understand how you’re peers are tackling challenges and taking the businesses to the next level.
4. Celebration Starts Here.
Oracle OpenWorld is also about celebrating you as the customer. So with programming at Oracle Park and the always-epic CloudFest. 19, we hope you take some time out of your busy schedule to kick back with colleagues—and new connections, too!
Thanks to our partnership with the SF Giants and naming rights to the ballpark, we’re excited to offer Oracle OpenWorld attendees some exclusive activities at Oracle Park (conveniently located just a few blocks away from Moscone).
- Giants Game: Come see the SF Giants play the Miami Marlins … on us! The first 200 full-conference registrants to check in and collect their OpenWorld badges on Sunday, September 15 between 10:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. receive two free Club Level tickets and credit to use toward food and beverage.
- Ballpark Tours: All OpenWorld attendees are invited to join the Giants daily tours for a complimentary, behind-the-scenes look at one of the premier ballparks in Major League baseball. Sit in the Giants’ dugout, step on the field, peek inside the clubhouse, snap a selfie with the World Series trophies and stroll through team history in the Giants new museum.
- Movie Night: Monday evening we’ll be hosting a Movie Night at San Francisco’s biggest movie theater—Oracle Park. Cast your vote on Twitter to determine the movie we show (polling closes August 9).
- FitFest.19: Come make Oracle Park your fitness destination for early-morning exercise sessions. The conference this year offers boot camp–style options such as yoga, stair climbing, and more, all led by local fitness influencers.
- CloudFest.19: This year’s concert will be held at the brand-new Chase Center and will feature 7-time Grammy award-winning artist John Mayer!
5. Breakthrough Starts Here
When you’re soaking up knowledge, connecting with likeminded people, or taking time to set your next goal, that’s when the magic happens. Let us host your next breakthrough. Register for Oracle OpenWorld today.